A layered blend of cassis and sweet berries infused with wild figs.
Gift-giving is also an expression of art - and so, each candle in its amber vessel and lid is meticulously prepared before leaving our studio. Every candle is traditionally hand wrapped, pleating each fold of paper to create a fan at the top, and then securing it in tradition with our signature wax seal.
Patrick was born in Wales, the son of a Christian deacon landholder and grandson of a priest. We know about Patrick and his life almost entirely from two letters he wrote when he was a missionary bishop in Ireland. From these letters we gather his missionary career laid around the second half of the 5th century.
When Patrick was about 16, he was captured by raiders and sold as a slave in Ireland. For six years he spent much time as a shepherd, learnt the language of the Irish and began to pray and reflect deeply about God. After his escape to Wales, Patrick experienced a call from God to return to Ireland and bring the good news of Jesus.
Patrick dedicated his life to work among people where he had once been a slave. Until his death Patrick faithfully carried out ministry and spread the gospel in Ireland where Christianity was virtually unknown except along the coast.
By the seventh century, Patrick had already come to be revered as the patron saint of Ireland.
Fragrance and Key Notes
- Complex, Fragrant and Aromatic
- Cassis, Sweet Berries and Wild Figs
About this Candle
- 100% Soy Wax
- Premium grade phthalate free fragrant oils infused with essential oils
- Natural fibre waxed lead-free cotton wick
- Candle is captured in a glasshouse of amber and topped with a lid
- Amber jar dimensions: 63mm (w) x 80mm (h) without the lid.
- Net weight 310 g
- Handmade in Australia, in small batches
- Each Rita Palma candle is hand-poured with each fragrance being crafted in-house and with as much effort and care possible to ensure consistency.
- Trim the candle wick to 9mm each time before burning.
- Allow the candle wax to fully melt all the way to the edge of the jar. This will help you achieve a consistent burn for the duration of your candles life.
- Limit the burn time of your candle to 3-4 hours.
- Never leave a candle unattended.
- Burn the candle in a well-ventilated room.
- Place your candle on a flat, heat resistant surface.
- Keep burning candles away from drafts vents, fans or air currents, children and pets.
- Keep the wax pool clear of wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times.
- Candles are sensitive to both temperature and light. Try to store your candles in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
- Candle jars can be re-used for decor. After you have finished burning your candle,, remove any excess wax and clean the jar with warm soapy water.
All our printing and candles are Australian made. If there is a candle you would like but without the scent, please let us know and we will make it for you.