A blend of fresh citrus with a slight hint of geranium.
Gift-giving is also an expression of art - and so, each candle in this decorated gold vessel is meticulously prepared and packaged - finished with a ribbon and our signature seal - before it leaves our studio.
Feast Day, 29 September
Michael whose name means ‘like unto God’ ‘is known as an Archangel in Judaism, Christianity and Islam. Depending on the systems of faith, he can be referred to as Archangel Michael, Saint Michael the Archangel, Saint Michael or Saint Michael the Taxiarch.
Devotion to Michael is the oldest angelic devotion, arising in the Eastern Church in the 4th century and in the Western Church, 5th century.
Christian tradition describes him as the Captain-General of the hosts of heaven. In the Eastern Orthodox, Michael was given the title "Archistrategos", or "Supreme Commander of the Heavenly Hosts".
Michael is mentioned in the Hebrew Bible in the Book of Daniel as well as in the New Testament, The Book of Revelation, where he leads God’s armies to final victory over the forces of evil.
As patron saint of soldiers and first responders, the sick and the suffering also consider Archangel Michael as their patron saint.
About this Candle
- 100% Soy Wax
- Double Wicks - natural lead-free cotton
- Luxury candle in a unique gold decorated glass vessel
- Handmade in small batches in Sydney, Australia.
Fragrance and Key Notes
- Luscious Citrus
- Lime, Bergamot and Geranium
- Each Rita Palma candle is hand-poured with each fragrance being crafted in-house and with as much effort and care possible to ensure consistency.
- Trim the candle wick to 9mm each time before burning.
- Allow the candle wax to fully melt all the way to the edge of the jar. This will help you achieve a consistent burn for the duration of your candles life.
- Limit the burn time of your candle to 3-4 hours.
- Never leave a candle unattended.
- Burn the candle in a well-ventilated room.
- Place your candle on a flat, heat resistant surface.
- Keep burning candles away from drafts vents, fans or air currents, children and pets.
- Keep the wax pool clear of wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times.
- Candles are sensitive to both temperature and light. Try to store your candles in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
- Candle jars can be re-used for decor. After you have finished burning your candle,, remove any excess wax and clean the jar with warm soapy water.
All our printing and candles are Australian made. If there is a candle you would like but without the scent, please let us know and we will make it for you.