A boutique collection of rose petals.
Gift-giving is also an expression of art - and so, each candle in this decorated gold vessel is meticulously prepared and packaged - tied with a ribbon and finished off with our signature seal - before it leaves our studio.
Patron Saint of Missions and florists
Saint Thérèse, born January 2, 1873 became a Carmelite nun at 16 years old and died at 24 from Tuberculosis.
Her popularity is largely a result of her epistolary essays published in 1898 under the title ‘Story of a Soul’ where she offers a simple narrative of her life and thoughts built on love, selflessness and faith.
"At the beginning of my spiritual life-- between the ages of thirteen and fourteen”, wrote Therese, “I often wondered what greater knowledge of perfection could come to me later on, for I thought it impossible to acquire a better understanding of it than I then had. (Oh, the thirteens and the fourteens--they know it all!) It was not long, however, before I learned that in this matter the more one advances, the farther one seems from the goal, and now I am not only resigned to seeing myself always imperfect, but the thought of it even affords me joy."
It is the simplicity of Thérèse that people relate to. Her dark moments, her anxieties, questions of faith and even talk of her life problems and pressures – all overcome by her deep faith in God.
About this Candle
- 100% Soy Wax
- Double Wicks - natural lead-free cotton
- Luxury candle in a unique gold decorated glass vessel
- Handmade in small batches in Sydney, Australia.
Fragrance and Key Notes
- Elegant and Floral
- Selection of Roses
- Each Rita Palma candle is hand-poured with each fragrance being crafted in-house and with as much effort and care possible to ensure consistency.
- Trim the candle wick to 9mm each time before burning.
- Allow the candle wax to fully melt all the way to the edge of the jar. This will help you achieve a consistent burn for the duration of your candles life.
- Limit the burn time of your candle to 3-4 hours.
- Never leave a candle unattended.
- Burn the candle in a well-ventilated room.
- Place your candle on a flat, heat resistant surface.
- Keep burning candles away from drafts vents, fans or air currents, children and pets.
- Keep the wax pool clear of wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times.
- Candles are sensitive to both temperature and light. Try to store your candles in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
- Candle jars can be re-used for decor. After you have finished burning your candle,, remove any excess wax and clean the jar with warm soapy water.